These days, uninstallation or reinstallation of Norton antivirus programs is simple by Norton Remove & Reinstall tool.
This tool assists to uninstall & reinstall your Norton antivirus programs.
Before you begin :
The Norton Remove or Reinstall tool uninstalls most Norton antivirus programs, or reinstall the best and newest version.Make sure which you meet the following needs till you continue :
- You will have an Internet connectivity.
- The tool does not reduce Norton Utilities and Norton Family.
- The tool will not remove your current Norton Identification Safe local vault.
- Norton antivirus programs that are offered by the providers like Comcast and Deutsche Telekom are not eradicated by this tool. Download or run the Norton Removal Tool.
Download and install the Norton Remove or Reinstall tool
- Download the Norton Remove or Reinstall tool.Save the document to the Home windows desktop. On some browsers, the document is automatically saved until it is default place. You could modify the location via web browser setting.
- To open the Downloads windows in your web browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click on the NRnR icon.
- Look at the license agreement or click OK.
- Click on Remove & Reinstall.You might notice the Remove Only key if your Norton product or service is from your services provider. Click on Remove Only.
- Click on Continue and Remove.
- Click on Restart Now.