Message: You are at risk | Norton Security Setup | Norton.com/globalsupport
Message that is at risk: Norton is an advanced antivirus and security software, used by many around the world. Its technology is up to date and offers easy-to-use products. But that does not mean that Norton has no error. One of those problems is that you’re at risk
Message You Are At Risk
Message: You are at risk. Your PC needs to be scanned for viruses and spyware
The possible cause of this error could be the removal of any file or folder related to the Norton software you are using. To resolve this error, you can try some of the steps listed below.
Step 1: Download And Execute The Repair Tool
Norton provides its users with a repair tool to manage and eliminate some errors on their own. You only need to download and run the tool on your device.
- Open a web browser of your choice and download the repair tool.
- Be sure to save this tool on the desktop so you can easily access it.
- Go to the desktop, locate NortonMountPointRepair.exe and double-click it.
- Also, read and accept the Agreement for the use of the corresponding software.
- Once the tool is installed on the device. Restart your device
- When the computer restarts, run the Norton Fix tool on the device.
- Once the tool fixes your problem, check if the message: You are at risk still persists or not.
- If you still face the error, go to the next step.
Step 2: Download And Execute Norton’s Retired And Reinstalled Tool
Another Norton tool that helps the user to remove Norton from the device completely & then reinstall it to eliminate any possible problem of deleted file. Simply follow these steps to download & run Norton Remove or Reinstall Tool on your computer.
- Open the web browser & download Norton. Remove and reinstall the tool.
- Save the file on the desktop, this will help you to easily access the installation file.
- Double-click on the NRnR icon on the desktop.
- The User Account Control Manager will appear on the screen & ask for your permission to make changes to your device. Click Yes
- In the installer, read the license agreement & click OK. Otherwise, you cannot proceed to the next step.
- Click on the Delete and Reinstall button in the installer.
- When you are asked for permission, click continue or Remove.
- Once the removal is done, restart the computer.
- When the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton on the device.
Step 3: Contact The Customer Service
There are other problems similar to this error. You are at risk & can solve them with these steps.
- Norton says my computer is at risk
- Norton security at risk fix now
- Norton says he’s at risk, but he will not correct mac
- Norton at risk, not fixed mac
- Norton security at risk fix now mac
- Norton security fixation
- Norton quick scan error
- Norton scanning error
If you also face one & more of these errors, do not wait. Call our toll-free number now. We provide technical assistance for a series of problems related to Norton and Norton Product. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that the client can access our services at any time. Do not risk the security of your device and call now.